"I've been grilling corn on the cob for years this way...our friends always insist on it!" writes Sandy Szwarc from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Spray eight 12-in. x 10-in. pieces of foil with cooking spray. Place one ear of corn on each piece of foil; spritz corn evenly with butter-flavored spray. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium indirect heat or bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until corn is tender. Combine the butter, horseradish, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; brush over corn. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Corn on the Cob in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p10
Reviews for Roasted Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review