Roasted Corn Muffins Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1. In a small bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, honey and salt.
- 2. Combine the flour, cornmeal and baking powder; add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk. Fold in the frozen corn.
- 3. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
1 serving (1 each) equals 261 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Corn Muffins
"This was a very nice corn muffin. It wasn't anything overly special, but definitely better flavor than what comes out of a box. I would make these again."