My family loves this dish! It looks and tastes like you fussed, but it is really simple to make. It uses healthy olive oil and fresh herbs from my garden.— Pattie Prescott, Manchester, New Hampshire
Featured In: 28 Healthy One-Pot Meals
- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium)
- 2 large sweet red peppers
- 2 large green peppers
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme, divided
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut potatoes, peppers and onions into 1-in. pieces. Place vegetables in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons each thyme and rosemary and toss to coat. Place chicken over vegetables. Brush chicken with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining thyme and rosemary. Sprinkle vegetables and chicken with salt and pepper.
- Roast 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170° and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peppers & Potatoes in Light Recipes 2015, px
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peppers & Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review