Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 107 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower
"Delicious, I made this exactly like the recipesaid except for the Parmesan cheese.I know I shall make this again and again.?? Thanks for a terrific recipe ??"
"Yum! Roasting the cauliflower brings out the nuttiness of this vegetable. It's easy and delicious."
"Yum. Didnt use all the herbs but it was delish"
"This was good but I really don't think it was roasted but just cooked. I think it needed a higher temperature, which I will try next time"
"Delicious! The herb blend on the cauliflower was perfect. The only thing I changed, because I am currently not eating dairy products, was eliminate the parmesan cheese. I sprinkled on a little sea salt instead, after the cauliflower was done baking."