Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Roasting is a unique way to prepare cauliflower. Seasoned with a wonderful blend of herbs, this side is simple enough for weeknight dinners.—Leslie Palmer, Swampscott, Massachusetts
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 107 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC