- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower
Sort By :
"Delicious! The herb blend on the cauliflower was perfect. The only thing I changed, because I am currently not eating dairy products, was eliminate the parmesan cheese. I sprinkled on a little sea salt instead, after the cauliflower was done baking."