Roasted Cauliflower Mash Recipe
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, oil, garlic and Greek seasoning. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Mash cauliflower with cheese, sour cream, bacon and butter. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 224 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower Mash
"If you look in the spice sections of your grocery store, Cavendars makes a greek seasoning you can also get in salt-free. We've been using it for years on almost everything, adds wonderful, subtle flavor. I know there are other brands, but I like the salt free option"
"Here is a link to homemade Greek Seasoning http://allrecipes.com/recipe/greek-seasoning-2/ I believe Schilling makes International seasoning blends, but if you don't think you will use them often, you can make your own."
"Sounds delicious anything that doctors up cauliflower is good but this sounds really great ! Don't rate one on a recipe you haven't tried put a three as average - one means tastes horrible and don't waste food on it! Lots of folks put one just because you have to rate to post.I am not sure about Greek seasoning either. Is it in with the regular dried spices in the store? Is it called Greek seasoning on the container? I don't remember seeing it but may not have noticed it."
"Just a question versus a review....what's Greek seasoning? Gave it a 1 star only because I was required to submit a rating to post the question....."