- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Sort By :
"This was good. I cut my vegetables larger than I think this recipe calls for. Next time I will at least double the baking time. I used Bragg's Vinaigrette instead of balsamic and I left off the bacon. I will make them again."
"My family Loved this and I even went back for more and I have never been a Brussels sprout fan. It was equally as good the next day."
"Yummy! I would cut back on the balsamic vinegar a bit."
"Love this recipe! I've also used the same recipe for carrots, green beans and have added sliced onion to the dish. So good!"
"I have yet to taste it since it is in the oven. My variation- I was marinating chicken breasts in balsamic dressing and cooking it separate- and then I thought, why not make it a meal. I threw the chicken on top over the veggies, covered it in foil and instant one dish meal!"