Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon(13)
Sort By :
made this today and it is as awesome as it looks
I will tray this recipe this Sunday.
This recipe is tasty, easy, delicious and healthy. I cut back on the oil and bacon and used a fat-free Whole Foods fig balsamic dressing and it was still excellent. Will make often...often.
Made this for supper tonight, & all my vegetable lovers thought it was a "keeper." I didn't have time to slice all the veggies, so I partially cooked them in the microwave, drained, tossed them with the oil mixture, & then roasted them. I left the spouts whole, & broke the head of cauliflower into florets. Baked for 30 minutes to get them tender. I also used Penzey's Muskego Ave. Seasoning in place of the salt & pepper. They'd sent me a sample with my last order & the label said it was good with broccoli, asparagus, etc., so tried it with this recipe. It was terrific! Like I said, I was in a hurry to get supper on the table. This was a delicious change from just steaming these vegetables!
Made this tonight for dinner really turned out well I would make this again my husband liked it too.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Cauliflower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >