Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Sort By :
"where is the recipe for the vinaigrette?"
"Even my picky grand sons enjoyed this wonderful side dish."
"I did not have bacon so i made it without and it was delicious. My kids are not crazy about these veggies but they all liked it."
"The cauliflower was good and so was the bacon and vinaigrette but the Brussels sprouts tasted just as bad as I remembered and will make the recipe again with different veggies."