Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
This is a deeply delicious and sure-fire way to get my husband to enjoy Brussels sprouts. Between the roasted flavor of the veggies and smoky, crisp bacon, it will convert even the pickiest eater. —Lisa Speer, Palm Beach, Florida
10 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts
- and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased
- 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a
- serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with
- vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.