- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
"I don't usually like to read reviews when someone has totally changed a recipe, but I didn't have any Brussels sprouts today. So, I used a head of cauliflower alone with the remaining ingredients amounts halved. Turned out great! I tasted the cauliflower straight out of the oven, and I actually liked it better without the balsamic vinaigrette. Grated Parmesan cheese was a nice addition right before serving. The grandkids even liked it!"
"this is a 5 star dish!! so delicious, everyone loved it and wanted the recipe, I followed this recipe exactly and it turned out sooooo good, i did drain the bacon on papertowel but it was still somewhat greasy and i was worried it would be too greasy when cooked but no way the bacon fat adds such a great taste.. very easy to make and really does not take long at all, great dish for beginner cooks to impress"
"5 star: this was an excellent dish, however I made a modification which I believe greatly enhanced this dish. I very thinly sliced 4 parsnips and added to the vegetables, leaving the rest of the recipe as is. Enjoyed many compliments on the dish!"
"Loved this! Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower are difficult to sell in my house but this was a hit. After roasting, I add them to the pan with the bacon and some of the reserved bacon fat and tossed it around a bit to really incorporate the bacon flavor into the dish. I will definitely make this again."
"This was good. I cut my vegetables larger than I think this recipe calls for. Next time I will at least double the baking time. I used Bragg's Vinaigrette instead of balsamic and I left off the bacon. I will make them again."
"My family Loved this and I even went back for more and I have never been a Brussels sprout fan. It was equally as good the next day."
"Yummy! I would cut back on the balsamic vinegar a bit."
"Love this recipe! I've also used the same recipe for carrots, green beans and have added sliced onion to the dish. So good!"