Roasting is a unique way to prepare cauliflower. Seasoned with a wonderful blend of herbs, this side is simple enough for weeknight dinners.—Leslie Palmer, Swampscott, Massachusetts
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Cauliflower in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p12
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review