Roasted Butternut Linguine
Squash is one of our favorite vegetables, and this is my husband's favorite fall dish. He looks forward to it all year. —Kim Caputo, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 cups cubed peeled butternut squash
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound uncooked linguine
- 2 cups julienned Swiss chard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place the squash and onion in a 15x10x1-in.
- baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the oil and pepper
- flakes; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and
- place in a large bowl. Add squash mixture, Swiss chard, sage, salt
- and pepper; toss to combine.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 384 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 344 mg sodium,