- 2 cups cubed peeled butternut squash
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 pound linguine
- 1 cup shredded Swiss chard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the squash and onion in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the oil and pepper flakes; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the squash mixture, Swiss chard, sage, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Butternut Linguine for Two in Taste of Home
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Roasted Butternut Linguine for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Butternut Squash Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Roasted Squash >