- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss cauliflower with oil; spread in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast until tender and lightly browned, 20-25 minutes, stirring once.
- Transfer to a bowl; toss with wing sauce. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites in Simple & Delicious December/January 2017
Reviews for Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review