Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Heat 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in pepper and salt.
- Place Brussels sprouts and hazelnuts in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter mixture; toss to coat. Roast 10-15 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts(5)
Sort By :
It was OK. My husband & I felt it needed something more than just salt & pepper. Maybe a little garlic or a touch of Balsamic vinegar in the butter?
Very good. I love roasted vegetables. I followed the recipe exactly. Next time I will try walnuts instead.
This is excellent. Even my husband who doesn't like sprouts had seconds. Next time I might add parmesan cheese.
Very tasty!!! My husband and I could not stop eating them. I did not have hazelnuts so used pine nuts instead. I left them in the oven for the full 15 minutes and some were a little charred. But even the burnt ones were good!! Next time will only roast for 10 or 12 minutes. Will definitely make again and again.
This was EXCELLENT! My husband is not a fan of Brussels Sprouts, but he had seconds. I'm going to add some Parmesan Cheese next time
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hazelnut Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Comfort Food Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Nut Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Vegetarian Recipes >