Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Heat 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in pepper and salt.
- Place Brussels sprouts and hazelnuts in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter mixture; toss to coat. Roast 10-15 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts
Sort By :
I had never tried Brussels sprouts. This was my first time ever making a recipe that called for them and this is now my FAVORITE recipe!
It was OK. My husband & I felt it needed something more than just salt & pepper. Maybe a little garlic or a touch of Balsamic vinegar in the butter?
Very good. I love roasted vegetables. I followed the recipe exactly. Next time I will try walnuts instead.
This is excellent. Even my husband who doesn't like sprouts had seconds. Next time I might add parmesan cheese.
Very tasty!!! My husband and I could not stop eating them. I did not have hazelnuts so used pine nuts instead. I left them in the oven for the full 15 minutes and some were a little charred. But even the burnt ones were good!! Next time will only roast for 10 or 12 minutes. Will definitely make again and again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hazelnut Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >