- 3 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with oil, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar and sugar; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until syrupy, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, place Brussels sprouts in a serving dish; drizzle with glaze and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Almonds
"This recipe was easy to make; a great go-to recipe I will keep for the future. I chose to drizzle balsamic glaze over the Brussels Sprouts for a quicker dish. I also substituted pecans for almonds due to preference. The cranberries were a great addition!"
"What an outstanding idea! I love the new flavor of my favorite brussies!"
"Made this tonight but halved the recipe since there's only two of us and it was delicious!"