Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries Recipe
- 3 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425°. Divide Brussels sprouts between two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in cranberries. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries
Sort By :
This is a great way to eat Brussels sprouts.
This is a great way to cook brussels sprouts. I like the balance of flavors. I would try plumping the cranberries first before adding them to the cooked brussels sprouts.
Absolutely delish! Nice balance between the slightly bitter Brussels sprouts and the sweet dried cranberries. I steamed the halved sprouts until al dente and browned them in a little bacon fat iin a roasting pan. Thanks, Ellen for a great recipe!
My Mother-in-law made this for our Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious. I have made it since and it is a great way to prepare Brussels sprouts...
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hanukkah Recipes >
- Hanukkah Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cranberry Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Vegetable Side Dishes >