- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, oil, butter, salt, pepper and reserved drippings. Add Brussels sprouts and cauliflowerets; toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle each pan with 2 tablespoons cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with bacon and, if desired, additional cheese. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower
Sort By :
This recipe was amazing! I also roasted at 400 instead of 350.
roasted at 400 instead of 350 and added extra parmesan. it was delicious
LOVED IT! Even my kids loved it.
I made this dish tonight and it is delicious. I'll definitely be making it again. All I added was about 1 cup of chopped onion to the vegetable mixture. Superb!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Cauliflower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >