- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, oil, butter, salt, pepper and reserved drippings. Add Brussels sprouts and cauliflowerets; toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle each pan with 2 tablespoons cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with bacon and, if desired, additional cheese. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower
"This recipe was amazing! I also roasted at 400 instead of 350."
"roasted at 400 instead of 350 and added extra parmesan. it was delicious"
"LOVED IT! Even my kids loved it."
"I made this dish tonight and it is delicious. I'll definitely be making it again. All I added was about 1 cup of chopped onion to the vegetable mixture. Superb!"
"Yum! Roasted cauliflower and brussels sprouts topped with bacon...definitely worth a try!"