- tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 45-55 minutes
- or until tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, parsley, orange peel,
- honey, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Transfer beet mixture to a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss
- to coat. Sprinkle with almonds, goat cheese and parsley. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 272 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.