Roasted Asparagus with Feta Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Arrange asparagus in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without salt) equals 72 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.