Pretty and festive, this simple-to-make side dish is delicious right out of the oven. —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange asparagus in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Asparagus with Feta in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p54
Reviews for Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review