- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange asparagus in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Sort By :
"This was wonderful. The family loved it."
"Made this for Easter, not only was it delicious, it was beautiful to present. Thanks."
"The first and only asparagus recipe that my wife has eaten. Made it for Valentine's Day dinner and a couple of times since."