- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange asparagus in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Asparagus with Feta in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p54
Reviews for Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2013
This was wonderful. The family loved it.
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2012
Made this for Easter, not only was it delicious, it was beautiful to present. Thanks.
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2010
The first and only asparagus recipe that my wife has eaten. Made it for Valentine's Day dinner and a couple of times since.