I have a habit of buying too much asparagus when it’s in season, but it doesn't go to waste! I toss the spears with cherry tomatoes and goat cheese for this side. Be sure to use good quality goat cheese because it makes all the difference.—Holly Battiste, Barrington, New Jersey
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place asparagus, tomatoes and walnuts in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix oil, oregano, salt and pepper; add to asparagus mixture and toss to coat.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender, turning vegetables occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with basil before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Asparagus & Tomatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, pAR
Reviews for Roasted Asparagus & Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review