Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- 4 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer in two foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning once. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Asparagus(9)
Sort By :
Didn't use sesame seeds, but it was still very good and easy to prepare!
This was SO good, I never roasted veggies before and had to make another batch it went so quick, I will be trying this with other veggies now I know how good roasting tastes.
Davulous. Didn't have olive oil so I used 2 tablespoons of butter. Will definitely make again.
My family did not think they liked asparagus until they tried this recipe!
This is my favourite way to eat asparagus. So simple, yet so delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baked Asparagus >
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Roasted Asparagus >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >