- bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining cherry liquid until smooth;
- add to saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes, stirring
- constantly. Stir in lemon juice, butter, cherries and food coloring
- if desired; heat through. Let roast stand for 10 minutes; slice and
- serve with the cherry sauce. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 346 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.