- Combine cornstarch and remaining raspberry juice until smooth; stir
- into the saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in the butter, lemon
- juice, food coloring if desired and reserved raspberries.
- Let roast stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with
- raspberry sauce. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces pork equals 366 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.