- thigh reaches at least 170°, basting occasionally with pan
- drippings. (Cover loosely with foil if chicken browns too quickly.)
- Cover chicken and let stand for 10 minutes before removing stuffing
- and carving. Skim fat and thicken pan juices if desired. Yield: 6
- servings (4 cups stuffing).
Nutritional Facts: 8 ounces cooked chicken with 2/3 cup stuffing equals 738 calories, 48 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 239 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 61 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now