- basting occasionally with pan drippings. (Cover loosely with foil if
- chicken browns too quickly.)
- Cover chicken and let stand for 10 minutes before removing stuffing
- and carving. Skim fat and thicken pan juices if desired. Yield: 6
- servings (4 cups stuffing).
Nutritional Facts: 8 ounces cooked chicken with 2/3 cup stuffing equals 738 calories, 48 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 239 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 61 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.