Roast Beef Wrapsody in Blue Recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded napa or Chinese cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 3 tablespoons fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup cubed peeled jicama
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Divide among the tortillas; top with blue cheese, jicama, olives and beef. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 190 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 769mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.