Roast Beef Tortilla Wraps Recipe
Cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper give the cream cheese spread in these extraordinary sandwiches a deliciously mild Southwestern flavor.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cumin, salt, chili powder and cayenne until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon on one side of each tortilla; top with lettuce, roast beef, tomato and onion; roll up tightly. Cut on a diagonal. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 404 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 1,422 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC