Cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper give the cream cheese spread in these extraordinary sandwiches a deliciously mild Southwestern flavor.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cumin, salt, chili powder and cayenne until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon on one side of each tortilla; top with lettuce, roast beef, tomato and onion; roll up tightly. Cut on a diagonal. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roast Beef Tortilla Wraps in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p7
Reviews for Roast Beef Tortilla Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review