Roast Beef Spirals
This savory appetizer is simple, addictive and a nice change of pace from familiar tortilla pinwheels. —Marcia Orlando, Boyertown, Pennsylvania
48 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 thin slices deli roast beef
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, garlic and ginger until
- blended. Spread over beef slices; roll up.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until
- firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 36 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fat.