- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices rye bread or pumpernickel bread
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef (about 12 slices)
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, soup mix, horseradish, salt and pepper. Spread over six slices of bread; layer with beef, lettuce and remaining bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roast Beef Sandwich Supreme in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p17
Reviews for Roast Beef Sandwich Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review