From Clarissa Jo Seeger in Columbiana, Ohio : “So quick and a great party sandwich, these roll-ups get raves at tail-gating parties! Serve in thin slices for appetizers or ‘Rreubenize’ them: substitute corned beef, sauerkraut, caraway seeds and Thousand Island dressing.”
Recommended: 68 Slow Cooker Recipes to Warm Your Winter
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Divide roast beef among flatbread wraps. Top with cheese and coleslaw mixture; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roast Beef Roll-Ups in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p37
Reviews for Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 1, 2011
"this sandwich was great. I cut the rolled sandwiches in two and served it with vegebles on the side. the coleslaw made it a very thick sandwich without adding extra meat."