Roast Beef Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Divide roast beef among flatbread wraps. Top with cheese and coleslaw mixture; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 893 calories, 57g fat (17g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 1997mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 6g fiber), 47g protein.
Reviews for Roast Beef Roll-Ups
"this sandwich was great. I cut the rolled sandwiches in two and served it with vegebles on the side. the coleslaw made it a very thick sandwich without adding extra meat."