Roast Beef Pasta Skillet
Extra portions of beef star in this mouthwatering skillet dinner from Bill Hilbrich from St. Cloud, Minnesota. Chopped tomatoes and Parmesan cheese add color and flavor to this no-fuss dish.Bill Hilbrich, St. Cloud, Minnesota
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, saute onion in oil and butter until tender. Add roast beef
- and pepper; heat through. Drain pasta; add to beef mixture. Stir in
- tomato and cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 cups) equals 448 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 40 g protein.