- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 cups julienned cooked roast beef
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the beef, green pepper, celery, onion, red pepper, pickle and green onions.
- For dressing, in a large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Stir in the milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill and pepper. Toss with pasta mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Roast Beef Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"different than any other pasta salad I've ever had. Hearty enough for a whole meal instead of just a side dish. I usually use left over meat from a roast beef dinner."
"very good flavor reminds me a little of a phillycheesestake"