Roast Beef BLT
A creamy horseradish spread adds zip to each satisfying wedge of this stacked sandwich. It tastes special yet is incredibly simple to prepare. Use any bread you like or change the sandwich fillings to suit your tastes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 loaf (12 ounces) focaccia bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 6 bacon strips, cooked
- 8 slices tomato
- Cut focaccia bread in half horizontally. Combine mayonnaise and
- horseradish; spread over cut sides of bread. Layer the lettuce,
- roast beef, bacon and tomato over bread bottom; replace bread top.
- Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.