A creamy horseradish spread adds zip to each satisfying wedge of this stacked sandwich. It tastes special yet is incredibly simple to prepare. Use any bread you like or change the sandwich fillings to suit your tastes.
Featured In: 42 Better-for-You Pasta Recipes
- 1 loaf (12 ounces) focaccia bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked
- 8 slices tomato
- Cut focaccia bread in half horizontally. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; spread over cut sides of bread. Layer the lettuce, roast beef, bacon and tomato over bread bottom; replace bread top. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roast Beef BLT in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p6
Reviews for Roast Beef BLT
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2009
"I made this sandwich for my husband's lunch box and he loved it. He said it was much better than your ordinary lunchmeat sandwich! Thank you.Dana Ramsey, Northumberland, PA"