- 2/3 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a small saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve on buns, using a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoast Beef Barbecue
"This was a quick and interesting way to to use roast beef slices. I think I still prefer the ham version, however."
"This makes a wonderful tasting sandwich on a Kaiser bun. I like to serve it with baked beans and potato salad.My family really enjoys these sandwiches."