Roast Beef and Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked roast beef
- 2 cups cubed peeled potatoes, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. In a large bowl, combine beef, potatoes, green pepper, celery, onion and pimientos. Combine the next five ingredients; mix well. Pour over beef mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve on lettuce; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 383 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 354mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Roast Beef and Potato Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.