- 2 cups cubed cooked roast beef
- 2 cups cubed peeled potatoes, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine beef, potatoes, green pepper, celery, onion and pimientos. Combine the next five ingredients; mix well. Pour over beef mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve on lettuce; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Roast Beef and Potato Salad
Sort By :
So good and a great way to use up left-over roast beef. A nice change of pace from typical summer salads.