Roast Beef Aioli Bundles Recipe
- 16 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 16 whole chives
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and cumin. Place roast beef slices on a work surface; spread each slice with 1 teaspoon aioli. Top each with an asparagus spear and pepper strips. Roll up tightly; tie bundles with chives. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 bundle equals 52 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Reviews for Roast Beef Aioli Bundles
"This recipe is great. My family loves asparagus and nothing says it better than spring. These bundles were a hit at our potluck also and were easy to prepare"