Roast Beef Aioli Bundles
Don’t let these dainty bundles fool you. They’re so perfectly balanced, everyone will gobble them up! —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 16 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 16 whole chives
- In a large skillet, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus;
- cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place in ice
- water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, lemon juice
- and cumin. Place roast beef slices on a work surface; spread each
- slice with 1 teaspoon aioli. Top each with an asparagus spear and
- pepper strips. Roll up tightly; tie bundles with chives. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bundle equals 52 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium,