Roast Beef Aioli Bundles Recipe
Don't let these dainty bundles fool you. They're so perfectly balanced, everyone will gobble them up! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 16 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 16 whole chives
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and cumin. Place roast beef slices on a work surface; spread each slice with 1 teaspoon aioli. Top each with an asparagus spear and pepper strips. Roll up tightly; tie bundles with chives. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer: 52 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Roast Beef Aioli Bundles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC