The great thing about this pizza is it has all the makings of my favorite roast beef sandwich. If time allows, I like to marinate the veggies in balsamic vinaigrette just before topping the pizza. —Seth Murdoch, Red Rock, Texas
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet yellow or orange pepper
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 8 ounces sliced deli roast beef, cut into strips
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, tomatoes, red onion and pepper. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and horseradish sauce until blended; spread over pizza crust. Top with beef. Using a slotted spoon, place spinach mixture over beef. Sprinkle with green onion. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roast Beef & Tomato Sandwich Pizza in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p49
Reviews for Roast Beef & Tomato Sandwich Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review