- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, milk, mustard, pepper sauce,
- salt and pepper. Pour over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cover edges with foil during the last 15
- minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Let stand for 10
- minutes before cutting. Garnish with optional ingredients if
- desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without optional garnishes) equals 502 calories, 35 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 236 mg cholesterol, 954 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.