6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 4 cups 2% milk
- Minced fresh parsley and coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in egg with a fork until
- In a large saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form
- around sides of pan. Gradually add flour mixture; bring to a gentle
- boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- rivels are cooked through. Sprinkle servings with parsley and
- pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 169 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.