Ritzy Chicken Recipe
When your family is hungry and the clock is ticking closer to dinnertime, you can't go wrong with this chicken and noodle casserole.—Millie Poe, Corning, Arkansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake:30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the noodles and chicken.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 489 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 979 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC