Ritzy Chicken Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the noodles and chicken.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 489 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 979mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Ritzy Chicken
"Quick and easy! Kids loved it!"
"This is a great, easy recipe. Even my picky toddler and kindergartener like it! I agree that it needed some tweeking and added some seasoning to the mixture."
"I added half a bag of frozen peas and carrots to this in order to get some extra veggies into my husband and twin toddler boys, and they all loved it! It is a very easy comfort food recipe, and I will definitely be making it again."
"Easy & yummy! The ritz crackers really make the meal. Not super-flavorful otherwise - am thinking of adding something like cheese or garlic to the chicken mixture next time. Super good nonetheless, the egg noodles are an inspired touch!"
"This is a tasty and easy casserole that our family enjoys.Alicia B"