When your family is hungry and the clock is ticking closer to dinnertime, you can't go wrong with this chicken and noodle casserole.—Millie Poe, Corning, Arkansas
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the noodles and chicken.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ritzy Chicken in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p40
Reviews for Ritzy Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review