Ritzy Chicken Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the noodles and chicken.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ritzy Chicken(5)
Sort By :
Quick and easy! Kids loved it!
This is a great, easy recipe. Even my picky toddler and kindergartener like it! I agree that it needed some tweeking and added some seasoning to the mixture.
I added half a bag of frozen peas and carrots to this in order to get some extra veggies into my husband and twin toddler boys, and they all loved it! It is a very easy comfort food recipe, and I will definitely be making it again.
Easy & yummy! The ritz crackers really make the meal. Not super-flavorful otherwise - am thinking of adding something like cheese or garlic to the chicken mixture next time. Super good nonetheless, the egg noodles are an inspired touch!
This is a tasty and easy casserole that our family enjoys.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >