- Add heated broth mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly.
- Allow the liquid to absorb between additions. Cook just until
- risotto is creamy and rice is almost tender. (Cooking time is about
- 20 minutes.) Remove from the heat; add Parmesan cheese and green
- onions. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Spritz mushrooms with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fill each with 1 cup risotto mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella
- cheese. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until mushrooms are
- tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed mushroom equals 380 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 680 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.