Start your day with a smile. This fruit, yogurt and granola parfait is so easy to make. You can also use whatever favorite fresh fruit is in season and looking best at the supermarket. —Diana Laskaris, Chicago, Illinois
Featured In: Breakfast Ideas for People Who Don't Like Eggs
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium peaches, chopped
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins or Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal
- Layer half of the yogurt, peaches, blackberries and granola into 4 parfait glasses. Repeat layers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rise and Shine Parfait in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016, p77
Reviews for Rise and Shine Parfait
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review