- Place a rounded teaspoonful of filling on lower corner of each strip.
- Fold dough over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then
- fold triangle over, forming another triangle. Continue folding, like
- a flag, until you come to the end of the strip.
- Spritz end of dough with spray and press onto triangle to seal. Turn
- triangle and spritz top with spray. Repeat with remaining phyllo and
- Place triangles on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield:
- 12 dozen.
To Make Ahead: Unbaked triangles may be frozen on baking sheets; when frozen transfer to resealable plastic bags. Bake frozen triangles for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Facts: 1 triangle equals 42 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.