Ricotta Pear Dessert Recipe
- 1 medium ripe pear
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. Core pear from bottom, leaving stem intact. Cut in half vertically. Slice pear, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the stem.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and 1 teaspoon honey. Place pear halves on dessert plates; fan slightly. Spread ricotta mixture over pear slices. Drizzle with remaining honey; sprinkle with walnuts. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 116 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Ricotta Pear Dessert
"This looks so elegant when it's served."